The pandemic has impacted everyone, amplifying and accelerating some of the biggest challenges in our society, and demonstrating the urgent need for systemic change for reskilling workforce.
EnSave Consultancy and Training (EnSave) is pleased to announce a ‘Unique and need-based ‘ online preparatory training Course (OPTC) to help the prospective Energy Manager & Auditor candidates for appearing in the forthcoming BEE Exam 2021. This course is not mandatory to attend the BEE Exams.
EnSave has also been offering a number of short duration programs on focused areas of Energy Management and Audit relevant to Indian industry and commercial sectors.
- 40 Hours Online Intensive Training + Previous question paper revisions.
- All the chapters of the guidebook will be discussed with specially prepared PPT and animations
- Solving questions given in each chapter
- Live chat between participants and Trainer along with doubt clearing session
- Emphazisation on Numerical problem-solving session
- Practicing model exams for each paper
- Assist the candidates to become experts in every aspect of Examination and guidance.
- Soft copy of Training material will be provided.
- Flexibility to working professionals
- The main objective of this course is to impart sufficient inputs, practical knowledge, analytical skills, problem-solving practice for BEE exam requirements, and clear the exam in one attempt.
- The training instructors are Accredited Energy Auditors with 16 years of preparatory training experiences from 2004 for BEE Examination and 30+ year’s energy auditing experience in India and abroad
For more information https://training.ensaveindia.in